- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
RioZoo is one of the most traditional zoos in Brazil. Located in the Quinta da Boa Vista Park, the place is undergoing a series of improvements to provide better quality of life for the animals, in addition to a more pleasant tour for the visitor. Here, in addition to admiring and discovering lots of curiosities of animal life, you can also come in direct contact with them nursing puppies in the farm.
- All entrance fees included
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - RioZoo - Rio de Janeiro's Zoo
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Rio de Janeiro Zoological Garden
Tuesday to Sunday, from 9am to 6pm.
Box office closes at 5pm.
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday to Sunday
Located in the São Cristóvão neighborhood, RioZoo is in Quinta da Boa Vista Park, and access can be by subway, train, bus or taxi.
Visitors are advised to wear light clothing, sneakers, sunscreens, and repellents. In the new RioZoo, we have several extra activities, such as zipline, playzone, pony ride and feeding the farm animals.
The zoo has an area of 55 thousand square meters, with more than 1300 animals. Our squad counts on birds, raptors, felines and mammals, which have been rescued from circuses and trafficking of wild animals.
Upon arriving at RioZoo, present your ticket or e-voucher for admission.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.