- 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
MIS is one of the busiest cultural centers in the city of São Paulo, besides the great national and international exhibitions, it has a diverse cultural program, with events in all areas and for all audiences.
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Som e Imagem - MIS
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Museum of Image and Sound
Avenida Europa, 158. Jardim Europa, Sao Paulo
Tuesday to Saturday - from 10am to 9pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays - from 9am to 7pm
Visit: Museu do Som e Imagem - MIS, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo
The Museum of Image and Sound was inaugurated in 1970. Its collection has more than 200 thousand items such as photographs, films, videos and posters. Today it is one of the most lively cultural spaces in the country. In addition to successful exhibitions such as Stanley Kubrick, David Bowie, Rá-Tim-Bum Castle, The World of Tim Burton and Silvio Santos vem aí, MIS has a diverse cultural program with events in all areas and for all audiences : cinema, dance, theater, music, photography and video are present in the daily life of the museum.
MIS is a must see place when you are in the city!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- Adults over 60 are free
- Children under 5 are free
- Wheelchair not accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.