- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
VIP TOUR: An Exclusive experience led by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable licensed tour guide, who will hop-off the vehicle with you at each stop and walk you through the attractions to provide the most complete insights of every attraction. Visit the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue drive through Tijuca National park on top of Corcovado mountain. Visit the Sugar Loaf Mountain with cable car and get panoramic views of the city. in continuation you will learn more from your Tour guide visiting the Sambadrome, Metropolitan Cathedral and Selaron Stairs.Then feast on Brazilian Steakhouse, included all can you eat buffet with variety specialties to sit down and refuel your energies.
- 8-hour private sightseeing tour of Rio
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle and professional driver
- Entry/Admission - Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf cable car
- Lunch at Brazilian steak house
- Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Airport transfers
- Drinks & desserts - available to purchase
Rio de Janeiro
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
considered one of newest seven wonders of the modern world, the statue is located in the top of Corcovado mountain at (710m).
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The order of the activities can be changed according to events or closing times
- During high season, Carnival and December 28th through December 30th, the lines at Christ the Redeemer may be longer than expected. Your tour guide will do the best they can to get there as early as possible, but please take in mind, delays may occur
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Booked this tour for me and my wife.Our guide Patricia arrived early to our hotel and was waiting for us with a driver in a large comfortable people carrier.We went to the Christ Redeemer and were the first people on the scene - and was able to take amazing photos of the skyline and the Christ statue in general. Patricia was very very knowledgeable and a photographer too!We visited sugar loaf mountains, Seleron steps, carnival stadium, football stadium, and more!Lunch - a delicious BBQ Brazilian restaurant. Now I’m a foodie; this choice was 5/5.Really and truly an amazing day out in Rio with a friendly and accommodating guide.Worth every single dollar for this exclusive and intimidate tour of Rio!