- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the São Cristóvão Fair, where the northeastern migrants show their music, art and cuisine in its best, most truthful form. Learn about brazilian culture as you visit the crowded hallways packed with spices, forró (the best music to flirt while dancing), handcrafted cachaças and great, great food. Taste brazilian cheeses, desserts, beverages and learn a great variety of brazilian artcraft, besides enjoying an all-you-can-eat meal, showing the best of northeastern food.
- Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick-up (city of Rio de Janeiro only)
- Transportation (Uber/Taxi) to the fair and back to the hotel (in case you want to go back with the tour guide once the tour ends)
- Food (at the all you can eat restaurant)
- Cachaça and cheese samples
- Entry/Admission - Feira de Sao Cristovao
- Transportation back to the hotel if you want to stay at the fair by your own after the tour ends
Traveler pickup is offered
Rio de Janeiro International Airport (Galeão - GIG), Rio de Janeiro Domestic Airport (Santos Dumont - SDU), Rio de Janeiro Seaport (Pier Mauá)
Customer´s hotel (city of Rio de Janeiro only)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Feira de Sao Cristovao, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Visit the Traditional Sao Cristovao Fair and experience the wonders of the Notheast cousine and music !
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- No dress code; be yourself.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.