- 6 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get to know one of the modern wonders of the world: the Cristo Redentor on a city tour around Rio de Janeiro and its natural beauties. We will also get to know the Sugar Loaf, the Botanical Garden, the Maracanã. Lunch included and accompaniment of a specialized guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
We went to hotels
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Boarding from 07:00 at your hotel.
Follow our date to our first, the Christ Redeemer, knowing the history of its construction and with an incredible look. So we chose to get to Christ for the wonderful ride of the Corcovado. After enjoying this wonderful momumento, taking a super photo we got off the train and headed for our transport. Second, the soccer stage that was twice the stage of the World Cup and composes the history of Rio de Janeiro: the Maracanã.
Here we will stop for a delicious self-service lunch.
After a brief rest we continue to our next, the Cathedral of the River, beautiful church that impresses by its architecture and beauty. And finally we continue to our next attractions of Rio ... the Sugar Loaf to contemplate another vision of the wonderful city. And the best .. a beautiful sunset.
Disembark at your hotel.
Included: entrance on the corcovado train, entry into the bread and maracanã; Lunch; bilingual guide; digital photo album
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.