- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
No one imagines that so close from the city center there are so many beauties. Mangroves, islands, solitary beaches, wildlife , and more.... everything at only 30 minutes paddling from Pontal beach. Starting at 8:30 am will let us enjoy this experience under favorable weather & let us use the rest of the day for programming other activities . We'll begin with a short briefing and paddling instruction for afterwards getting the kayaks and heading towards the mangroves. we'll pass by two solitary islands with lots of wild life, birds, seagulls, some turtle maybe? who knows... our first stop will be at strait beach an isolated beach with spectacular views and then... the mangroves, crossing them through a natural tunnel that gives us a filing of tunnel time crossing, finishing into corumbê bay another solitary & spectacular place.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- life vest
- SOS kit
- Paddling and kayak equipment
- Transportation to/from attractions
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Marcão Kiosk, Pontal beach
Starting at Pontal beach T 8:30 am, previous briefing & instruction we'll leave towards pigeon island from where really starts our adventure, crossing Paraty's bay, solitaire and full of beauty, just 30 minutes paddling away, we'll arrive at strait beach & Itu island where we will visit the mangroves, excellent place for bird watching and discovering a lot about its wild life. After here we arrive at corumbé bay where new surprises are waiting for us & back to Pontal Beach contemplating along the way the great views, local fisher man & the show of the seagulls fishing in the sea . This is an opportunity to take a close look to the endemic Atlantic forest of the islands & one of the last mangroves remaining in Paraty. Together with new friends and well accompanied by a Local guide that will give us all the support we need and tell all about the history of this wander full place.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Repellent, sunscreen & snacks suggested
- rain coat in case of rainy weather
- Dry bag or cell phone bag suggested.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.