- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Come and respectfully immerse in this universe of faith, in order to experience such manifestation of ancestral religiosity. At night when women and men summon the gods to earth through their rituals, rhythms, songs, colors, food, and their reverence, this is the strongest and most important moment of the Afro-Brazilians.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
we need the name of the hotel independently if it's not on the area selected, we pick up all clients in all hotel around Salvador City or in Airbnb address.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns back to original pick-up location
Depend of a worship of candomblé temple calendar
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Candomblé Casa Branca, Engenho Velho da Federacao, Salvador - State of Bahia, 40286-000, Brazil
The candomblé ceremony will not only take place in this particular temple, so depending on the date and day, the location of the ceremony may be modified.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum of two adults per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.