- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Group Tour - Get to know Arraial do Cabo on this amazing full day guided tour, a beautiful small town in Brazil. Not for any reason, this city is called the ''Brazilian Caribe" it is considered to have the most paradisiacal beaches of whole Brazil. A true paradise for beach lovers, divers, and people who love to escape the hustle and bustle of big cities. You will meet crystal clear and calm waters. The tour includes comfortable pick-up and drop-off at your hotel, a tasty lunch, also a 3-4 hour boat trip where you get the chance to discover the most magical beaches. Tour guide speaking english and spanish.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Ideal choice for families
- Buffet lunch included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat tour
- Group tour
- Fuel surcharge
- The listed price does not include a R$6,00 port fee, payable at the time embarking the boat
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
All hotels in the South Zone (Zona Sul: Copacabana, Ipanema, Leme, Leblon, Flamengo, Botafogo)
Do not pick up from hotels in Barra da Tijuca
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
• Returns to original departure point
At around 6:30am you will be picked up from your hotel in Rio. After a bus journey of approximately 3/4 hours (will depends on the traffics conditions), the experience begins in the city of Arraial do Cabo. Get to know the charming small town, a very popular place for Brazilians to spend a weekend, but where international tourism is still rare.
Embark your boat (schooner) and enter the magical charm of Arraial's most beautiful beaches. The tour lasts 3-4 hours and the main stops are Pontal de Atalaia, Prainha, Praia do Forno and Fenda de Nossa Senhora. At two of the beaches, there will be 30-minute stops to get off-board, dive in the ocean, or take a relaxing walk on the beach.
After the boat tour experience, enjoy a tasty buffet lunch in a charming restaurant.
At the end of the day, you will be safely taken back to your hotel. A bilingual guide will be by your side all times and assist you in all the matters you need.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is comfortable clothes, beach clothing, suiting the weather
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.