- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
São Paulo is one of the most diverse cities in the world. Cultures from around the globe have funneled into this mega- metropolis, creating a unique mix of lifestyles and people. This 5-hour tour visits some of the most contrasting elements of the city, from a luxurious park to a favela.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Bottled water
- Food tasting and snacks
- Local driver/guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Pedra
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Vila Olímpia, Marginal Pinheiros, 7522 - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 04533-085, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Vila Olímpia Train Station
Coming by train and/or metro, it's the easiest way!
* Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of time.
Avenida Paulista, Av. Paulista - Bela Vista, São Paulo - SP, Brazil
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burle Marx Park, Avenida Dona Helena Pereira de Moraes 200 Parking entrance on your right immediately after exiting Marginal Pinheiros., Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 05707-400 Brazil
After enjoying the coffee and some sweets, take a van to another neighborhood to see a beautiful park that bears the name of its creator, Burle Marx, an important Brazilian architect and landscape designer. The project was originally created to be the garden for a house designed by the renowned Oscar Niemeyer, however, it was never completed. In 1995, the place was transformed into a breathtaking park.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Casa de Pedra, Rua Venancio Aires 31 Água Branca, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 05024-030 Brazil
In contrast to the sophisticated landscape, visit a building reminiscent of Gaudí, which was actually built by a resident from the Paraisópolis Favela, the second largest in the capital.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shopping Cidade Jardim, Av. Magalhaes de Castro, 12.000 - Jardim Panorama, marginal Pinheiros Jd Panorama, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 05676-900 Brazil
Return to the luxuriousness of the city after, visiting one of its most impressive shopping malls as exhibited through architecture and the highest standard of landscaping in São Paulo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Bixiga District, Rua Martiniano de Carvalho 267 301, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01321-001 Brazil
Pass By: Paulista Avenue, Avenida Paulista 1159 1231 You can also find Museums, antiques fair, and lots of artists singers, painters. etc., Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01311-200 Brazil
Pass By: Liberdade, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Use comfortable shoes and bring a sweater, the experience will go through different regions and is subject to temperature changes
- Itinerary is subject to last minute changes
- Space may be limited
- It is best to bring only a few possessions and to be careful with your personal items
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.