- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Campos do Jordão, known as the “Brazilian Switzerland”, is an amazing town located on the top of the hills. Approximately 3 hours away from São Paulo, it’s one of the highest cities in Brazil: approximately 1.628 meters high. With German architecture style and cool climate, Campos do Jordão attracts many tourists in the winter season.
Enjoy the Itapeva Peak, situated about 2000 meters high, where you can have a fantastic view of the Paraiba Valley, the Botanic Gardens and the Pedra do Bau the cultural scene is important and vibrating. The famous winter festival takes place there in July.
In this offer it´s included a Professional Bilingual Guide in a Private executive Car, mini-van or Van only for you or your group.
The tour is a Daily tour and takes about 8hours to 10hours.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
Hotels from São Paulo Area , Major airports in São Paulo
08:00am 09:00am 10:00am 11:00am 12:00pm 13:00pm 14:00pm
Our expert guide will lead you through your list of selected destinations. You can enjoy the hum of the cobblestone streets, picturesque plazas, and restaurants in Capivari, the main area of Campos do Jordão. For those who would rather retreat from the crowds, you can unwind next to a shady lakeside or go biking through one of various trails in Horto Florestal State Park. Or, if you’re more of an art lover, take in the exquisite art of Felicia Leirner in a vast green garden that doubles as an outdoor museum. History buffs can choose to view rare and protected religious artifacts and explore the opulence of the Governor’s winter residence. Sightseers can choose to gaze down at Paraiba Valley from magnificent Itapeva Peak, hop on a cable car for stunning panoramic views, or take a whirl in a charming vintage streetcar that takes you on a short but complete overview of Campos do Jordão. Whatever your interest, this magical town has something to offer everyone!
• Pick-up from your hotel in São Paulo by your local guide
• Drive 2.5 hours to Campos do Jordão
• Choose your own adventure! You can go sightseeing or hiking, people watching or painting; the day is all yours!
• After 4 hours you will return back to São Paulo by traveling along the beautiful highway.
• Drop-off back at your hotel in São Paulo
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.