- 5 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This private tour is a great choice for those who are looking for both an historical and an ecological tour, a mix between the gorgeous beaches and the history of Santos city. If you are looking for history and nature, you will be impressed by this tour. You be delighted by the charming historic center, where you will be able to visit the Coffee Museum, Pelé Museum, take a ride on the historic tram for panoramic sightseeing, see an amazing beach edge garden and much more.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan with free wifi service
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
The trip from São Paulo to Santos is on an amazing highway through an exuberating piece of the Atlantic Rain Forest, start by visiting the center of Santos, where you can take a historical tram to see the many attractions of the city, such as the coffee museum, housed in a beautiful building built in the early part of the 20th century. You will pass through the streets that show architecture and the whole potential of coffee times in Brazil.
This tour also passes: Porchat Island, Cable Car, Santos Football Stadium, Serrat Hill, Natural Park, Aquarium, by the edge of the beach of Santos, which is one of the largest beach gardens in the world. Visit the monument of the 500 years of Brazil from the famous architect Oscar Niemeyer. From here you can see the city with gorgeous panoramic views and finish by visiting the beautiful beaches and spend some time in relax enjoying a coconut water.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Cash is usually the only way to pay for small entrance fees at tourist sights, at smaller restaurants and small shops. You can exchange your money with our local guide safely.
- Visit Brazil safely with our local guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.