- 6 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a great choice for those who are looking for an ecological tour, a mix between the gorgeous beaches and rain forest. If you are looking for nature, you will be impressed by this tour. You be delighted by the indian reservation, where you will be able to buy some hand crafts and much more.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan with free wifi service
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
After morning pickup from your hotel, travel towards the city of Guaruja. This driving tour has incredible views of the mountains that surrounded the area, the beaches and the rain forest.
Driving towards Rio de Janeiro through a coast road that starts at the south of Brazil and reachs the north of the country.
Browse the Native Brazilian arts for sale, and hear more about the TUPI-GUARANI people. Walk across the Indian reservation, where you can see the simple life of the TUPI-GUARANI people.
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before bringing you back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Cash is usually the only way to pay for small entrance fees at tourist sights, at smaller restaurants and small shops. You can exchange your money with our local guide safely.
- Visit Brazil safely with our local guide.
- The Indian Reservation could be very muddy during the rain season
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.