- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an exciting paragliding flight in Rio de Janeiro, flying over the incredible scenery of the city to experience the feeling of flying. All taxes are included, as well as HD photos and video of your flight.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Registration fee and insurance
- HD photos and video of your flight
- Transport from São Conrado beach to the take-off area up Pedra Bonita (Meeting point option)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if 'Transport' option selected, selected hotels only)
- Round-trip private transfer (if 'Transport' option selected)
- Professional instructor
- All necessary equipment
- Any item not listed as included
Praia do Pepino, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels located in the tourist zone of Rio de Janeiro.
You may choose the "with transport" option if you wish to have hotel pickup and drop-off.
(please inform the hotel IF YOU CHOOSE THE OPTION WITH TRANSPORT)
Your Paragliding flight in Rio de Janeiro takes place at the ramp of Pedra Bonita, located 520 meters above sea level and within the limits of the Tijuca National Park. The ramp is the only gliding flight ramp in the city. The Pepino beach in São Conrado will be the meeting point. The place is like a paragliders and hang gliders airport. You will check in at the Gliding Flight Association and move on up the ramp of Pedra Bonita.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
The ramp is the only gliding flight ramp in the city. The Pepino beach in São Conrado will be the meeting point with the instructor. The place is like a paragliders and hang gliders airport. You will check in at the Gliding Flight Association.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Maximum weight is 242 lbs (110 kg)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes with good grip, a light snack, water, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Note: Please provide your preferred flight time upon booking
- Important: Please provide your hotel name upon booking, if you choose the 'Transport' option
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended there is a bit of walking involved
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.