- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Museum of tomorrow is a different Science Museum. An environment of ideas and questions about the big changes we live in and the different ways that opens to the future. The Museum of tomorrow offers a narrative about how we can live and shape the next 50 years.
After visiting the Museum we will go towards the Marine Aquarium in Rio de Janeiro, or AquaRio.
The AquaRio is the largest marine aquarium in South America and public visitation equipment which is 100% private, modern and a multifunctional education tool. And it is also a research center, conservation, recreation, entertainment and culture that create the opportunity to the city of Rio de Janeiro offering the visitation of a unique space with attractions and innovative technologies rarely seen in Brazil.
After a visit to the Aquarium we're going to make the way back to the hotels and meeting places. In the Tour the tickets are included. Lunch is not included.
- Licensed bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (DOES NOT support Hotels in Barra, Recreio, São Conrado and Santa Tereza)
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Tomorrow
- Entry/Admission - AquaRio
State of Rio de Janeiro
Traveler pickup is offered
Depends on hotel location
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Praça Mauá - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20081-000, Brazil
Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Tomorrow, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
The Museum of tomorrow is a different Science Museum. An environment of ideas and questions about the big changes we live in and the different ways that opens to the future. The Museum of tomorrow offers a narrative about how we can live and shape the next 50 years. A journey towards possible futures, from large questions that mankind has always been done. The Museum seeks to promote innovation, disseminate the advances of science and publish the vitals of the planet. A museum to broaden our knowledge, transform our way of thinking and acting.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Boulevard Olimpico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
The Port Region lived its apogee and decline in little more than a century. From fishing village to the main port of the country, the area was also the gateway and dwelling of slaves, giving the region the nickname "Little Africa", the size of the number of blacks who lived there. From 2010, with the beginning of the works of the Porto Maravilha project, which revitalizes the urban area while preserving the history of this region, several historical points have been rediscovered.
Stop At: AquaRio, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
AquaRio (the largest aquarium in South American). With 26000 m2 of constructed area and 4,500,000 litres of water, the Aquarium is the largest Marine Aquarium in South America and it has around 8000 animals of 350 different species on display.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring a light snack, water and sunscreen
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.