- 40 to 60 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Ecological Tour is 8 km of pure adventure and fun! We will get in touch with nature, animals and know everything about the main legacy of the Rio2016 Olympic Games. It is a perfect tour for children and families, of all ages, who seek to enjoy a beautiful program in a NEW and paradisiac place of Rio. We will enter in trails of the closed forest that are around the Olympic Field observing diverse species of animals and vegetables . Some are endangered and are preserved on site. The site is environmentally awarded and new tourist spot of the city.
We are the only drivers allowed to have access to the trails. Among plant species to be observed, we highlight the ferns, cacti, victorias and cambarás. In relation to the animals we can observe bureaucratic owls, capybaras, herons, lizards, mallards, miscellaneous birds, marmosets, quercers, as well as the yellow-faced alligator and the restinga butterfly, species threatened with extinction.
- Recorded Video from inside the Tuk
- Free Parking
- Free access to the Olympic Golf Course
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
OLYMPIC GOLF COURSE - BARRA DA TIJUCA - RIO DE JANEIRO / ("CAMPO OLÍMPICO DE GOLFE")
Our final point is the same as the beginning of the Tour. On the Olympic Golf Course.
• Our guide will be responsible for riding the Bike Tuk
• Passengers need only to enjoy the comfort of the Tour.
• Our tour has photo stops and a direct contact with animals.
• Feel free to take photos and movies. We also film everything with a Go Pro and give your for free.
• Rides start by appointment and we are flexible when the total duration. It can occur between 45 to 60 minutes.
• Up to 2 adults + more 2 children can be allowed per Tuk.
• We start our tour inside the Olympic Golf Course witch is free entrance.
• The place has restaurant and comfortable places to stay all day.
• We are the only team of Tukers in Brazil and our tours are a great novelty in the city.
• Our meeting point is very easy to access, with free access and car parking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children doesn't need to be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.