- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Capture the essence of the gaucho spirit and culture on this evening tour. Feast on a Brazilian barbecue dinner. Enjoy the excitement of live music and dance during a folklore show.
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Show with traditional gaucho dancing
- Brazilian barbecue dinner
- Professional Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (most hotels in Gramado and Canela)
Hotel pick up (most hotels in Gramado and Canela)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Hotel drop off
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Begin the evening with pickup from your hotel by driver/guide. Prepare to immerse yourself in the traditions of the gaucho during this three-hour evening.
Start your evening with the ceremonial offering of chimarrao, an iconic drink made of tea leaves. Drinking of chimarrao is meant to create a social bond, a perfect way to lay the foundation for the evening ahead. Savor its taste and the special memory this ritual of community. Feast on a delicious Brazilian barbecue at a local barbecue house. Enjoy the wide variety and styles of meats that Brazilian barbecues are famous for.
Get ready to clap your hands and stomp your feet to the live music of the folklore show that follows. See dancers take the floor and perform. Be treated to classical dance, such as the fandango and more.
Return provided to your hotel following the show.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- English, spanish or portuguese speaking guide. Customer must tell his prefered language at the moment of reservation.
- Please contact Gray Line Brazil at 55 (54) 3282-5400 to confirm your tour at least 48 hours prior to the activity time. Please have your voucher in hand to present to the guide upon boarding. Office working hours: From 9 am to 6:30pm (local time) from Monday through Friday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.