- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the most popular destinations in Vila Velha. Visit the Vila Velha State Park (about 90 km from Curitiba). Walk among the unique sandstone formations, the Dourada Lake, and the Furnas Dam.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round-trip Transfer to Most Hotels in Curitiba
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Parque Estadual de Vila Velha
- Food and Beverages
Your centrally located hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Daily, except for Tuesday
Bask in the beauty of the Vila Velha State Park, the main natural attraction of the region. The tour leaves Curitiba at 7:30am to the city of Ponta Grossa (about 100 km from Curitiba). You’ll visit the unique sandstone formations, take a closer look at large craters with exuberant vegetation and groundwater, beautiful rock formations with varying contours. Explore the Lagoa Dourada (Golden Pond), which gets its name from its glinting golden waters from the reflection of the sunset. Enjoy other great park attractions such as the Furnas Dam. Large craters, one of them with up to 100m depth with half of it covered by water and surrounded by beautiful greenery can be seen during your experience.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please reconfirm departure time upon booking, as times may vary depending upon departure location
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.