- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Bike through the Paineiras and visit the Famous Christ Redeemer Statue. See the views from the Chinese View and the biggest urban forest in the world!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in South Zone of Rio
- High quality mountain bicycle
- Helmet & gloves
- Water & snacks
- Professional bilingual tour guide (english and portuguese)
- Tickets to the Corcovado Mountain
- Food and drinks
Most Hotels located in South Zone.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Hotel name and adress provided by customer
Monday through Saturday
It is time for an incredible adventure through the Tijuca Rainforest! Gazing out over Rio de Janeiro from above reminds us that this is one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Snapping photos from the massive Christ the Redeemer statue is just one highlight of this adventure that may include encounters with monkeys, toucans, and other wild animals in this protected National Forest. Have a delightful and exciting day with this amazing bike tour!
The Tijuca Forest is a protected area since 1861. On this tour, you will bike the oldest route of the forest which was used by the second emperor of Brazil, D.Pedro II, which helps better understand the history of Brazil.
The tour starts by picking you up from where you are staying in Rio (if you’re located in the south of the city; if not, we’ll see you at a designated meeting point). and driving you up to the top of the Corcovado where you will visit Christ the Redeemer monument, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and Brazil’s most well-known landmark. From here, the professional guide will help you get adjusted to the bikes and start cycling the lush jungle below.
You will have the oportunity to cycle alongside chirping birds, monkeys in the trees above, waterfalls to your side and numerous panoramic views that will leave you snapping many photos of Rio’s beauty from above to share with your friends and family back home.
It is a healthy experience and probably one of the best adventure tours in Rio!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Route is subject to modification from the tour guide due to: 1.) weather conditions (strong rain) and 2.) High season for tourism (December-February) in which lines for Christ Redeemer are over 90 minute wait.
- We recommend that you wear light clothes and walking shoes. If you want you can also bring a small backpack with water, snacks, sunscreen and a cap or hat and money for any extras that you might want.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- Travellers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Maximum of 12 people per group/tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.