- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore Turtle Stone on this 3-hour private tour. Rappel over 44 meters, with panoramic views of surrounding beaches below. Enjoy these largely unexplored natural wonders.
- Family friendly
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- All activities
- Professional, local guide
- Private tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Barra de Guaratiba
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
Depart from Guaratiba and travel up to Turtle Stone with your private, local guide on this 3-hour tour. Located at the top of a hill between the beaches of Grumari and Barra de Guaratiba in the Pedra Branca State Park, this is one of the most beautiful spots in Rio de Janeiro.
Rappel and rock climb while taking in the panoramic views of wild greenery and waves crashing along the shores of the beaches below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.