- 5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy Rio de Janeiro by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Minivan Mercedes Benz V class. We have an extensive fleet of luxury vehicles for you to choose from.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Rio de Janeiro with ease with this private 5 or 8-hour chauffeured minivan service. Hop aboard your minivan at Rio de Janeiro Port or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver
- Minivan Mercedes Benz V class or similar
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- 5/8 hs. Disposal
- Food and drinks
Rio de Janeiro Port or Hotel in Rio de Janeiro
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Return could be to the port, hotel or finish the disposal at the airport in Rio de Janeiro
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Minivan Mercedes Benz V class.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Rio de Janeiro with ease with this private 5 or 8-hour chauffeured minivan service. Hop aboard your minivan at Rio de Janeiro Port or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Rio de Janeiro such as Ipanema Beach, Lapa and Corcovado Mountain. You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Christ the Redeemer: This iconic landmark is a must-see attraction in Rio. Recognized as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, this statue of Jesus Christ stands with arms outstretched to the city from above Corcovado Mountain's.
• Sugar Loaf Mountain (Pão de Açúcar): Standing high above Rio's bustling metropolis at 1,299 feet, Sugar Loaf Mountain cascades over the picturesque Guanabara Bay. Panoramic views at the top are breathtaking, particularly at sunset!
• Ipanema Beach: Enjoy this 2-mile stretch of sand boasts gorgeous mountain views and cobalt waters and have a perfect taste of Brazlian´s life beach style.
• Lapa: It is well known for having been the cradle of Rio de Janeiro bohemianism, but also because it concentrates a good part of Rio's cultural activities and for bringing together two of the richest architectural complexes in the city: the Carioca Aqueduct and the Selaron Ladder.
• Botanical Garden (Jardim Botanico): If you are a nature lover you must go! Escape from the hustle and bustle of Rio and enjoy this fantastic wildlife, from giant palms to tiny orchids, as well as monkeys and birds.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- A maximum of seven people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.