- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Coming to Rio in the middle of the day? Let´s make the most of your stay!
In this 5-hour private tour, get special attention from your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide as you visit the main highlights of Rio. This half day tour is perfect for those arriving in Rio in the middle of the day or for those who don´t wish to wake up early to go sightseeing. And since this is a
customizable tour, you can change the pick up time from 10 am to the desired time! Feel special the way only a private tour can make.
In a modern air-conditioned vehicle, choose between:
• Ipanema beach, the cool Selarón steps, and Christ the Redeemer,
• Botanical Garden and Christ the Redeemer,
• Or simply visit Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf!
All options with time for lunch in a wonderful local restaurant.(own expenses)
- Transport by modern, air-conditioned vehicle and professional driver.
- Pick-up and drop-off is included.
- Fuel surcharge
- Lisensed tour guide
- Entrance fees
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all hotels in Rio, national and international airports.
For international airport pick-up please choose "Tour for 1-3 plus GIG airport" option.
• Hotel: Your guide will wait for you at the hotel lobby.
• Port / airport: Your guide will be holding a sign with your name.
Your hotel, port or airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
We´ll begin this exciting half-day tour by seeing Rio´s beloved and world-famous beach.
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
Simply put, the most beautiful beach, with the most beautiful people, in the south side of Rio. Don´t miss the opportunity to see Tom Jobim´s statue and take great shots of the beach and Dois Irmãos´hill.
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Optional: One of the world´s New Seven Wonders, by train passing through the Tijuca National Forest, one of the largest urban forests worldwide. At the top, get sweeping views of Rio and take the time to snap photos. Your guide will take every photo you desire so feel free to ask!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
Optional: You´ll be absolutely amazed by the views on top of Sugar Loaf hill. Hop a cable car to the top at 1,300 feet (396 meters), from where you'll enjoy more panoramic views of the city below. Along your visit, you'll get personalized attention from your private guide (if option selected) and plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Aterro Do Flamengo, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20021-140 Brazil
With 1.2 million square meters, meet the largest Urban park in the world.
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
Optional: The most popular stairway in the world by the artist Jorge Selaron, we´ll see colourful tiles from over 60 different countries.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, Avenida Republica do Chile 245, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-170 Brazil
Optional: We´ll visit the peculiar looking Cathedral, its colourful stained glass only seen from the inside and architecture buffs will fall in love with it.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Botanical Garden (Jardim Botanico), Rua Jardim Botanico 1008 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-000 Brazil
Optional: Founded in the imperial times of Rio, this impressive park is rich in tropical Brazilian flora and also shows samples from all over the world, including a cool cactus garden, orchidarium and bromeliad. Cute little animals such as marmoset monkeys can be a bonus.
Duration: 40 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Airport pick-ups and drop-offs, as in any location, will follow the time of the tour (5 hours). Please send us your airline flight number and time as a "special request" if you are arriving at the airport.
- Please send chosen pick-up time as a "special request."
- Your guide will wait for you at the hotel lobby. If you are exiting the port, he or she will have a Viator sign near gate 4.
- Please read "inclusions and exclusions" and the voucher after purchase for important information.
- Wheelchair accessible vans may be provided. Please choose the "group" option at the time of booking.
- Infant car seats are available. Please advise as a "special request."
- Special restaurants such as vegetarian or gluten-free are available, please advise.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.