- 5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On a guided tour and in private service, for an average of 05 hours, you will visit the largest producer of clean energy on the planet, and then enjoy the sites and picturesque details of the cosmopolitan culture of our city.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel Pickup NOT INCLUDED Belmond Hotel or hotels out from Brazil's borders
- Entry/Admission - Itaipu Dam
- Entry/Admission - Marco Das Tres Fronteiras
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Hostel where you are staying, at Foz do Iguaçu City; with the exception of Belmond Hotel das Cataratas.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itaipu Dam, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana
Our tour guide pickup you on your hotel, privatly, and leads you to the largest hydroeletric power generator in the planet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catedral Diocesana Nossa Senhora de Guadalupe, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana
Here you will see some part of catolic faith from Iguassu citizens.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Buddhist Temple, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana
Here you will see some part of Buddhist faith from chinese people from Iguassu.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mosque of Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana
Here you will see some part of Islamic faith from arabic people from Iguassu.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Marco Das Tres Fronteiras, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana
Here you can see our Triple Frontier: Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina; separated by two rivers: Iguassu and Paraná. When the tour ends, our guide drops you at you hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.