- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Freedom, comfort and personalization are core pillars of our passionate work in the touring industry. Personal Tour believes in making each experience unique and custom-tailored for each individual customer. We rely on the personality and particular interests of our passengers when choosing routes and giving our recommendations and explanations, which has proven to bring the most enjoyment in nearly 20 years of practice. In the 7 hours of your tour, you will have the option to visit both the historical city of Santos and the wonderful beaches and attractions of Guarujá, focusing mostly or entirely on one of those if you so prefer. Regardless of which city you visit, our professional guides will know to provide you and any possible companions with the most fulfilling and enlightening experience possible according to your unique tastes, caring attentively for each second of your stay!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Professional Driver/guide (The driver is also the tour guide for car tours, but not for minivan tours)
- Tour escorting and hosting
- Entirely private tour conducted in a private, air-conditioned, high-standard vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water in the tour vehicle
- Accomodations at a spot of choice on the beach including chairs, table and a parasol
- All types of tickets and entrance fees for locations where they are required
- Several types of meals depending on the location visited
- Extra parking fees for requested locations outside of those recommended by the guide
All hotels and locations contained within the city of São Paulo.
All times of choice between 7am and 10am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
The return location may be different from the starting location, as long as it is in the city of São Paulo as well.
• All Tours must start at a time and location of the passengers' choice, where they will be conducted into the vehicle most adequate to their total number and general necessities. (The Seaside Tour in particular has a predefined range of starting times: from 07:00 to 10:00)
All Personal Tour vehicles, be it cars or vans, are new, comfortable and of very high standards. All guides are certified professionals well-versed into all touring activites as well as the language of choice for the tour.
Our unique approach to touring is one of our best selling points, and it implies that there are no locked itineraries, the passengers are free to choose where they would like to go and how long they would like to stay at each place. The comprehensiveness and focus points of each possible itinerary as well as its flexibility will vary between the length of the tour and the tour option of choice.
After the conclusion of the tour activities, just like the pickup at the desired location, the drop off at a selected location within the city is included and guaranteed.
This tour option is pleasantly scenic, extensive and diverse! The following will be a description of just a few of the best qualities and attractions that the São Paulo shoreline can offer:
Culinary excellence at Guarujá: If you were to ask any of our tour guides: “What other specialties can I get from Guarujá, aside from the beach experience?” We are sure not a single one of them would fail to mention its amazing affinity towards many great cuisines. We are sure that among all our many known recommendations, you are bound to find one fully suitable to your tastes!
Seaside beauty at its best: If you’ve caught yourself daydreaming on your way to Brazil, thinking of white beaches, palm trees and the dazzling back and forth of the sea, then Guarujá won’t let your imagination down! You'll meet gorgeous and pleasant beaches such as Pernambuco, Tombo, Enseada and Pitangueiras, as well as the beautiful sight of the Maluf Hill! We will take you on a stunning panoramical trip along the entire shore and let you pick your very own spot to relax and enjoy all of these tropical marvels in your own manner, and with ample time to do so! Rest assured, for the residents of this city know how to treat their visitors very well!
Brazilian history - The Museum of Coffee in Santos: It was because of the success of those precious beans that Brazil gained the momentum to develop itself into a country that has an intense international presence. The transitions that took place during those times were preserved in the old Coffee Exchange building, which is now the Museum of Coffee in Santos.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and children up to 11 years do not pay but must be accompanied by someone who is at least 18 years old
- Infant seats available if a request for it is specified
- People in the range of 12-17 years old require permission from their guardians to go on a tour unaccompanied
- Assistance to physically disabled passengers is provided if a request for it is specified
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.