- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
In order to stimulate the economy and promote the tourism at the Porto Maravilha area we, Museu do Amanhã - Museum of Tomorrow - , AquaRio - Marine Aquarium of Rio de Janeiro - and Museu de Arte do Rio - Art Museum of Rio, decided to unite strengths to create our first project together: the Trio Boulevard.
Visit the Museum of Tomorrow, the Art Museum of Rio and the Marine Aquarium of Rio de Janeiro during the same week with special conditions. Besides an unique ticket for all three, the Trio Boulevard offers special discounts and exclusive promotions at affiliated restaurants and stores.
- Visitation on all three attractions from Wednesday to Sunday
- No queue and with no need to preschedule your visit.
- 10% discount on the Novotel Porto Atlântico restaurant, close to the Aquarium.
- Dessert (chocolate musse with crispy flavour and puff pastry) upon consumption at Mauá Restaurant, located at the Art Museum of Rio de Janeiro.
- 10% discount upon consumption at Cristovão Café & Bistrô, located at the Art Museum of Rio de Janeiro.
- Drink (Mimosa, a mix of Champagne and Orange juice) upon consumption at Fazenda Culinária Restaurant, localted at the Museum of Tomorrow.
- Dip coffee for each piece of cake consumed at the Coffee Shop of the Museum of Tomorrow.
- Professional guide (if option selected)
- Round-trip private transfer (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Amanha
- Entry/Admission - Museu de Arte do Rio - MAR
- Entry/Admission - AquaRio
- Food and drinks
Rio de Janeiro
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museu do Amanha, Praca Maua 1, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
The Museum of Tomorrow (Portuguese: Museu do Amanhã) is a science museum in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It was designed by Spanish neofuturistic architect Santiago Calatrava, and built next to the waterfront at Pier Maua. Its construction was supported by the Roberto Marinho Foundation and cost approximately 230 million reais. The building was opened on December 17, 2015, with President Dilma Rousseff in attendance.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museu de Arte do Rio - MAR, Praca Maua n 10 Praca Maua, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20090-060 Brazil
Opened in March 2013, MAR is installed in two buildings with heterogeneous but interconnected styles. The old palace of D. João VI is united to a modernist building. The first building houses the exhibition halls, which receive national and international exhibitions, of subjects of the past and the present moment. In the second, the Escola do Olhar works, which develops academic programs on art, culture and education.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boulevard Olimpico, Praca Maua, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
The Port Region lived its apogee and decline in little more than a century. From fishing village to the main port of the country, the area was also the gateway and dwelling of slaves, giving the region the nickname "Little Africa", the size of the number of blacks that lived there. From 2010, with the beginning of the works of the Porto Maravilha project, which revitalizes the urban area while preserving the history of this region, several historical points have been rediscovered.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: AquaRio, Via Binario do Porto, 194 Praca Muhammad Ali, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20220-360 Brazil
The Aquarium Marine of Rio de Janeiro - AquaRio - opens its doors in an area of 26 thousand m², with five floors and 28 tanks that add up to 4.5 million liters of salt water; the largest in Brazil and South America. About three thousand animals of 350 different species can be seen in the most diverse marine ecosystems.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.