- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an open-top jeep ride in the Tijuca Forest – the world’s largest urban jungle. you will have an unforgettable adventure discovering the wild face of Rio de Janeiro. One thing that makes Rio so beautiful is the lush green everywhere. The Tijuca Rainforest, plays a large role in keeping the city green and protecting its water sources. Home to hundreds of species of plants and wildlife, waterfalls, trails, vistas and more, spending a few hours in this jungle refreshes and reinvigorates with ease. You'll visit waterfalls, the famous Vista Chinesa, take an easy trail, and learn about the history of this immense urban forest (perhaps the largest in the world), which was reclaimed from farm land in the 19th century.
- Transfer to and from hotel in Rio de Janeiro’s Zona Sul.
- Jeep tour of Tijuca Rainforest.
- Walking tour.
- Entry/Admission - Floresta da Tijuca
- Food and drinks
from hotel in Rio de Janeiro’s Zona Sul.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Floresta da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
One thing that makes Rio so beautiful is the lush green everywhere. The Tijuca Rainforest, plays a large role in keeping the city green and protecting its water sources.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.