- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend a day discovering the rich history of the Iguazu Falls region. Discover the famous Jesuit mission of 1632, which aimed to spread Christianity in Argentina during the Spanish colonial period. Then explore the Minas de Wanda and their fabulous crystals before returning to the hotel.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
Foz do Iguacu Hotels and Hostels
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wanda Mines, Wanda, Province of Misiones, Litoral
Located 60 kilometers from the border with Foz do Iguaçu, Argentina, Minas de Wanda hides the true preciousness.With galleries of 300 meters, we find precious stones that can be observed during the guided tour. After the visit, we continue to the shop, where pieces of decoration and jewelry are sold with stones mined in local mines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ruinas de San Ignacio, San Ignacio, Province of Misiones, Litoral
After crossing the Brazil-Argentina customs, they are about 250 km, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- DOCUMENT: all passengers must bring an original identity in good condition and not expired. Other documents will not be accepted
- UNDER 18 YEARS OLD: must be accompanied by parents. A document of judicial authorization. Copies of documents are not accepted, even if they are authenticated!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.