- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Waterfalls are one of the most famous natural wonders. The Cataratas - Argentinas are even more incredible because it is from this side that you can enjoy them closely.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional do Iguacu
- Argentine Waterfalls Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Foz do Iguacu Hotels and Hostels
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional do Iguacu, Rodovia Br-469 Km 1-8, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-830 Brazil
Upon arrival in the Parque Nacional de Iguazu, from the visitor center, every 30 minutes there will be trains that will take you to the accesses of the Circuito Superior and Circuito Inferior and Garganta do Diabo. You can walk all the catwalks or only those that are of interest to you.
The Great Adventure will be a fun ride on the Iguazu Falls. The start of the tour is made by a trail in the Parque Hermano, followed by a six-kilometer motorized race, which will take you through subtropical vegetation, where fauna and flora coexist in full harmony. The emotion is indescribable, just like the bathroom you will do, because the boat passes very close to the waterfalls including the famous Garganta do Diabo.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- DOCUMENT: all passengers must bring an original Identity Card or a passport to cross the borders, in good condition and not expired. Other documents will not be accepted
- UNDER 18 YEARS OLD: must be accompanied by parents. In the absence is necessary to have a document of judicial authorization. Copies of documents are not accepted, even if they are authenticated!
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.