- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Itaipu Light Show is totally produced by the energy of the dam. Enjoy this spectacular show!
Do you want to know how it works?
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Foz do Iguacu Hotels and Hostels
Visit: Itaipu Dam, Avenida Tancredo Neves 6702, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85856-970 Brazil
Start with the presentation and the screening of videos that tell the story of the place and the characteristics of this important structure.
Suddenly, in the darkness, the concrete dam is illuminated by 747 projectors and 112 lighting projectors. All this accompanied by a soundtrack created specifically for this presentation!
The illumination of the Itaipu dam is so radiant that the possibility to see it clearly from a vantage point. Yes, you will participate in the presentation from the Mirante Central, from where you can see the plant running during the day.
Did you know that? The energy consumed in the show would be enough to illuminate a City with 15 thousand inhabitants! And the Itaipu Light Show is even more enchanting on full moon nights.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Forbidden bags and big backpacks.
- Small bags will be searched
- This tour has limited places, we recommend the purchase in advance.
- Attention: the time of the show varies with the summer time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.