- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour will allow you to stroll through the largest urban forest, the Tijuca National Park. This place is almost four hectares and is filled with exotic species and traces of the Brazilian history, with interesting spots like the Chinese View and the Emperor's Table. Your tour includes a guide and transport.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Vista Chinesa
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port
Returns to original departure point
Your tour begins with hotel/port pickup at a time specified by you. Meet your guide and head to Tijuca National Park, the largest urban forest in the world. You will stroll through the woods of this incredible place, comprised of almost four thousand hectares.
Admire the variety of flora and fauna including exotic species, various types of tropical fruit trees, small animals (monkeys, sloths, and toucans) and a variety of types of birds and butterflies. You can also see traces of the Brazilian history when you visit the spots of the Chinese View and the Emperor's Table.
You will also trek along an easy access path and hear about the botanical aspect and the importance of preserving the ecosystem from your knowledgeable guide. You will truly be in direct contact with nature and visit some main touristic points in the forest, such as the Taunay waterfall, Mayrink Chapel and “Açude da Solidão.”
After a great experience, you will head back to your hotel. This tour has a minimum of 2 people per booking.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.