- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Forget all the tourist places and attractions and discover the best beaches in town, Prainha and Grumari, the two treasures of Rio de Janeiro. Located in the western part of the city, its beauty attracts mostly locals and not too many tourists. You'll feel like a true Carioca as you spend the day exploring this undiscovered paradise. And better yet, don't worry about having to get great holiday photos – leave that up to your personal photographer and just enjoy day! You'll get a digital album in high resolution just a few days after the trip!
After visiting the wild beaches, we will head to Barra de Guaratiba for a 30 min. boat tour experience, where you can choose to sail through a mangrove ecosystem or to the hidden beaches that are only reached by boat or on foot. We will also visit Maxicana and enjoy a variety of home made cachaça, of the only alembic in town! Enjoy the serene beauty of Rio de Janeiro on a trip of its hidden beaches.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a professional photographer
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Professional guide/photographer
- Private transport
- Pick up and drop off from hotel or accommodation
- Digital album in high resolution online
- Entry/Admission - Praia de Grumari
- Entry/Admission - Prainha Beach
- Food and drinks
- Flash drive (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Printed souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel in the South or West Zone.
The areas you'll visit are both part of APA - Environmental Protection Area - a forest area of permanent protection where construction is prohibited by law, thus leaving nature untouched. Prainha is the "sweetheart" of Rio's surfers who fought for its preservation, whose park which was created in 2001, boasts 147 acres of pristine natural beauty.
Grumari, a much larger beach than Prainha, stands out with its lush waterfront of approximately 4km of beach and Atlantic forest. After visiting the two beaches, you'll have the chance to taste homemade cachaça at Maxicana, one of Rio's most famous distilleries. A reservation is requested to check for availability, so please let us know at the time of booking!
Enjoy the serene beauty of Rio de Janeiro on a private tour of its hidden beaches. Don't worry about getting that picture perfect shot, as you'll have a professional photographer on the tour with you. They'll handle all the photography so you can make the most of your day!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.