- 3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the world-famous Jardim Botânico (Botanical Garden) in Rio de Janeiro during this 3.5-hour tour. See flora and fauna from around the globe, including monkeys, toucans and giant Amazonian water lilies. Walk down the Avenue of the Palms and enter the greenhouse to view the over 500 varieties of orchids before spending some free time discovering the garden's hidden corners on your own.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Food and drinks
Only form South Zone Hotels
Every day 8AM. With exits only from the South Zone
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Hotels in South Zone
• Half-day tour of the Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden and the Tijuca Rainforest
• Explore the huge variety of plants and flowers at the botanical garden, including more than 500 species of orchid
• Enjoy a mild, 15-minute hike in the Tijuca Rainforest, the biggest urban forest in the world
• Visit the Avenue of the Royal Palms, the water lilies of Lago Frei Leandro pond and historical monuments
• The Interpretive Trails guide the public in the visitation with pre-established themes and routes
• The visitor can self-guide, using leaflets or applications that contain map, route traced, and text, which interprets the points of their interest and according to each selected theme.
• Enjoy free time to explore the garden on your own
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.