- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Ilha Grande "Great Island", along with the small islands of Angra dos Reis, form a paradise for those who love the sea. There are more than 100 options for beaches to enjoy some sunny days in the midst of the Atlantic Rainforest that covers the entire region, this tour will last a full day, leaving Rio de Janeiro hotels between 06:30am and 07:30am and visit a region outside of the common modern world of big cities, were the streets are covered with sand and the beaches stretch for miles the region gathers a set of natural beauties from different biomes creating a unique place.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Professional Local guide
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Selected Hotel or venue.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Selected Hotel or venue.
• Transfer: Ground transportation from Rio de Janeiro to Conceição de Jacarei approximately 1:30 hour
• Conceição de Jacareí: Your adventure begins here, boarding our Fastboat to Ilha Grande "Great Island".
• Blue Lagoon: Our first stop of the tour, is in a location considered the largest natural aquarium in Angra dos Reis, clear waters and abundant marine life.
• Parish of Santana: Second stop, historical part, first church of the Island, built with whale oil.
• Saco do Céu - Praia do Amor: Beach full of stories and folklore from the local community of the Island.
• Praia da Crena - Lunch included: Here we enjoy our lunch served by the sea on the beach club with a beautiful late afternoon.
• Transfer: Ground transportation from Conceição de Jacareí to Rio de Janeiro approximately 1:30 hour
• Our tour ends here
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the weather conditions prevent the boat to navigate, In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.