- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sightseeing through the main tourist spots of the city of São Paulo, which is the world's thirteenth largest city by population.
It's a cosmopolitan, melting pot city, home town of the largest Italian, Arab and Japanese diaspora.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Port of Santos.
Flexible - Please advise in the special requirements
Daily, except december 31th and january 1st.
Your experience will start with a pickup service in a private vehicle from Santos Cruise Ship Terminal (without luggages).
Sightseeing through the main tourist spots in the city of São Paulo such as Paulista Avenue, the most important avenue in São Paulo and generally related as the most expensive real estate anywhere in Latin America. Jardins neighborhood and Oscar Freire Street, one of the most luxurious street in the world and second in the Americas behind 5th Avenue in New York.
Unique Hotel and Ibirapuera Park; we will stop at this major urban park in São Paulo, inaugurated in 1954.
It has a large area for leisure, jogging and walking, as well a vivid cultural scene with museums and a music hall.
Liberdade District, home of the largest Japanese community in the world outside of Japan.
Historical Downtown, Metropolitan Cathedral with its Neo-Gothic structure. The Solar da Marquesa, Pateo do Colegio which name was given to the historical Jesuit church and school in the city.
Banespa and Martinelli Buildings, Viaduto do Chá, Opera House, Luz Station and Pinacoteca Museum which is the oldest art museum in the city and has a wide-ranging collection of Brazilian art.
The Italia and Copan Buildings and Higienópolis neighborhood, with its Jewish colony is more than 60,000 people in São Paulo and is concentrated mainly in Higienópolis and Pacaembu Football Stadium.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour and activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.