- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We provide exceptional opportunity in a 4 hour tour visiting the 2 main touristic attraction of Rio.
Ideal to visitors with short time in the city having this express tour offering a unique, spectacular and breathtaking experience which definitely can’t be missed.
BOOKING NUMBER OF TRAVELLERS:
MINIMUM = 02 PEOPLE.
MAXIMUM =14 PEOPLE.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Meals or drinks (if any)
- Entrances fees - Estimated local cash needed for entrance fees: USD 35 = BRL 126.00 per person. Entrance fees will be paid directly at the attractions. All major credit cards are accepted in both attractions. Attraction prices are subject to changes without prior notice
- Discount at the Sugar Loaf tickets for: Children, Juveniles, Students ,Seniors above 60 years old and People with disabilities.
- To guarantee your discount you must present an identification document with photo and date of birth on paper. No electronic documents will be accepted.
Tour departs from most hotels in the zones of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. If your hotel is outside the pickup area contact local provider to know the best pick up location and pick up time.
Please wait by the entrance door - lobby
Between 7am and 7:30am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
After the pick-up at selected hotels along the beach at Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana, we will drive our way to Paineiras. We’ll cross the National park of Tijuca, part of the biggest forest in a urban area, a short stop to ticket purchase station and board authorized vehicle to reach the Christ Statue, also, a chance to admire the dense vegetation and breathing fresh air. Done this part, the official minivan drive by Corcovado hill, around 2.300 feet (710m) from the sea level, we’ll reach the famous icon of Brazil, the Christ Redeemer statue with 360º panoramic view uncovering Rio geography, helping to understand the location and distance from each important icon of the city.
Next stop will the Sugar Loaf attraction, a conic shape mountain located between Urca and Praia Vermelha area. To reach the summit, you take one of two glass-walled cable cars, the bubble-shaped cars operate continuously throughout the day permitting a great view of Rio de Janeiro where million of tourist enjoy gaped the surrounding beaches, Guanabara Bay, the city of Niteroi, blue Atlantic Ocean waters and skyline mountains. Undoubtedly, the most spectacular scenery on the planet visiting those 2 main icons of the city.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remark: In case of poor visibility on the summit of the Corcovado, we make an alternative stop at mirante Dona Marta (362m), generally less affected by cloudiness.
- Child rates apply provided they have ID and do not occupy a seat
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.