- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
During 4 hours and with the company of the best master, you'll learn how to play the main instrument from Salvador de Bahia. You will also learn how to play Capoeira as well as dance Samba!
- Professional guide
- Teachers for dance and instruments
- Capoeira great Master
- Samba lesson
Forte da Capoeira
We'll meet at the Forte da Capoeira, Santo Antonio District which is in the historical center of Salvador.
Here you'll meet one of the best Masters (mestre) of Capoeira do Brasil; Mestre Boca Rica, Mestre Curyo and Mestre Moraes.
You hear about the history of the Capoeira; Capoeira Angola and Capoeira Regional.
Initiation of Birimbau, typical instrument from the Capoeira, Agogo, Atabaque, Tambors and pandeiro and the importance of the rhythm.
The master will teach you some basic of Capoeira. And as Samba was born in Bahia, here you'll learn the basic steps of Samba. This dance is so important for Brazilian culture and it's called Samba de Roda.
During this 4-hour tour you'll meet real people from Salvador de Bahia and the masters who usually go all around the world to teach their Art.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.