- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Tuned combo with Dolphins observation, a visit to an Indian village and Meeting of the Waters. Watch Dolphins in the wild, see the meeting of the waters and visit an indigenous village during this 8-hour tour from Manaus. Accompanied by your local guide, travel by speedboat deep into the Amazon forest.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- All-inclusive tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meeting of Waters, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
You will be visiting this natural phenomena.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Amazon River, Brazil
You will be sailing through this river on your tour.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Amazon Rainforest, State of Amazonas
Meet members of the Dessano and Tucano tribes in their native villages to see how they live.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Tour guy made fun of us because we didn't speak Portuguese, he didn't even want to acknowledge us. Even though we paid for English speaking guide,he avoid us to the point some of the group members were telling him to translate to us. The food was good but it didn't include beverage, not even water. The tour was supposed to begin at 9 an but they picked us up at 6:30 am. Horrible experience all round. Not recommended.
Great tour of the Amazon and lovely boat ride. The tour guide made sure to stop the boat at several different locations to allow passengers to take photos. The Indian village was neat, but obviously very touristy. Overall, it's a great one day trip of the Amazon if you're only able to take a quick trip to Manaus.