- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Tuned combo with Dolphins observation, a visit to an Indian village and Meeting of the Waters. Watch Dolphins in the wild, see the meeting of the waters and visit an indigenous village during this 8-hour tour from Manaus. Accompanied by your local guide, travel by speedboat deep into the Amazon forest.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- All-inclusive tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
ATTENTION: we pick up from major hotels, guests must inform name and location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meeting of Waters, Rio Negro e Rio Solimoes, Manaus, State of Amazonas 69005-141 Brazil
You will be visiting this natural phenomena.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Amazon River, Brazil
You will be sailing through this river on your tour.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Amazon Rainforest, State of Amazonas Brazil
Meet members of the Dessano and Tucano tribes in their native villages to see how they live.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.