- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Stand up paddle surfing (SUP), is a fairly new sport with a Hawaiian heritage. It is an old form of surfing, and has reemerged as a way for surfers to paddle longer distances. The sport is gaining in popularity even in calm coastal waters and lakes.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Exclusive to Viator
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests must inform hotels name.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Any hotel in Manaus
We do operate every day.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dourada Beach, Estrada da Praia Dourada, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
Stand up paddle surfing (SUP), is a fairly new sport with a Hawaiian heritage. It is an old form of surfing, and has reemerged as a way for surfers to paddle longer distances. The sport is gaining in popularity even in calm coastal waters and lakes. The sport benefits athletes with a strong “core” workout. SUP’ing is popular at warm coastal climates . Another reason for its popularity is that, unlike surfing, paddle boarding is very easy to learn. Within one hour you will find yourself paddling around, confident and very comfortable in the water. Stand up paddle boarding is also popular among girls, specially because an average adult woman’s lower center of gravity can give them a balance advantage.
Stand Up Paddling Tour in Manaus – Program
Stand Up Paddling Tour in Amazon, is practiced on the River Tarumã negro water Near by Setur. Our lessons take about two hour, including a short briefing. The Tarumã has shallow waters, so people who do not feel very comfortable swimming, have nothing to fear. This activity is recommended to people at all ages, who have no history of knees or back problems. This activity requires that you maintain your body on a straight and rigid position, with the knees bent a little bit. The beach where the lesson will be given it is it self in Tarumã is picked by the instructor, according to the water conditions. When you travel to Manaus, SUPing is a must do thing!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.