- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
When passing through the Corcovado mountain, the natural beauty and wildlife of the Tijuca National Park highlight the senses! Watching the Marvelous City at more than 700 meters high and get to know its beaches and its historical and tourist points is a spectacle apart. The statue of Christ the Redeemer, elected one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World, is a gift in this tour that includes visits to the Maracanã and Sambódromo, celebrating the “Carioca Soul” who loves his city, the soccer and samba!
There are two possible ways to reach the statue place. Ride by Van from the Paineras to Corcovado or Embark in the historical Train of Corcovado through the Tijuca Rainforest.
The tour includes a visit to the Maracanã Stadium and in the Tour by Train option the visit close to the field to take pictures is included, in the Tour by Van option this is an optional fee.
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned bus, coach or a minivan
- Entrance fees when the No Tkt option tour is chosen
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
The main hotels in the Barra da Tijuca, Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Leme, Botafogo, Flamengo and Downtown of the city (Pickup Area)
At 9am or 2pm depending on the period option
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
• Frequency – Daily;
• Tour by Van Option: Morning and Afternoon;
• Tour by Train Option: Morning;
• Duration – Approximately 04 hours;
• Guide Language – Portuguese, English and Spanish (otherwhise, consult us);
• Gratuity – 0 to 4 years old free on the lap, 5 to 9 years old Half Tariff (Keep ID Docs);
The tour consists of boarding at hotels in Barra da Tijuca (Except in the afternoon), Downtown or close to the beaches, City Tour with Guide Accredited by the beaches of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana and by several points of interest and historical relevance of the city,
Transport by Van to the Visitor Center of the Paineiras by the Tijuca Forest and entrance to the Corcovado mountain where the Statue of Christ the Redeemer is located in the Tour by Van option.
Entrance to the Tijuca National Park by the Corcovado Train where the Statue of Christ the Redeemer is located in the Tour by Train option.
Visit to the Maracanã with landing in the stadium dependencies, beeing possible buy a ticket to enter an area reserved for photos of the field and bleachers (Included in the Tour by Train option), and visit to the Sambódromo with access to the Samba Museum and view of the Apoteose Square and return to the hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers above 10 years old
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.