- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This combo tour takes around 6 hours round trip, and happens inside the Tijuca Forest National Park in the city of Rio. Customers may spot wild animals like raccoons, monkeys, and exotic birds while being driven through the park or while doing the tree canopy ride. Included in the tour price: hotel pickup and drop-off; bilingual guide and instructor; equipment rentals (safety gear like gloves, helmets, and harnesses); air conditioned car , mini van, or van; tree canopy ride; and sightseeing tour inside the forest. Small-group tour is limited to 14 people. Attention: The tour falls under the category of hiking/ziplining but it is actuallya sightseeing tour in the tijuca forest with a short walk in the jungle included + a treecaopy tour with ziplining
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tree canopy ride
- Safety gear (helmets, gloves and harnesses)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Vista Chinesa
- Entry/Admission - Cascatinha Taunay
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We collect our customers from any hotel , apartment or house located in the following areas of Rio city: Centro ( downtown), Lapa, Santa Teresa, Glória, Catete, Flamengo, Botafogo, Copacabana, Cosme Velho, Laranjeiras, Ipanema, Leblon, Lagoa, Leblon, São Conrado, Barra da Tijuca
In case of a private group, we may be able to do pickups at 9 am.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
We will drive through the whole national park stopping at the main tour spots, taking a short walk in the jungle then stop at our tree canopy course for the real fun ! The whole tour can take from 5 to 6 hours according to traffic conditions as well.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual and passengers must wear walking shoes for the tree canopy ride
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements . In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour will happen with light rain, as it is done inside a rainforest. It will only be cancelled in case of a rain storm
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.