- 6 to 8 hrs (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This hiking tour takes around 6/7 hours round trip. The Pedra do Telegrafo is on the westside of Rio city and once at the summit, the view of deserted beaches are breathtaking. Besides that, the rock at the edge of the mountain, gives the impression that you are standing next to an abyss, once pictures are taken. It is a perfect picture for your instagram profile ! Do not miss this tour !
- Tour incluces bilingual guide, pick up, drop off and hiking tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
We collect customers from their hotels in Rio, including Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Lagoa, Humaitá, Gavea, São Conrado, Barra da Tijuca, Recreio dos Bandeirantes
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
We take customers back to their hotels in Rio.
Pick up at customers hotels or airbnb apartments in Rio, in air conditioned vehicles, at 07:00 am.
We arrive at the beginning of the trail around 08:00 am. The trail is easy/moderate for most regular hikers.
After one hour hiking, we reach the summit, where an amazing view of the west coast of Rio and the deserted beaches below can be contamplated.
And do not forget to take pictures near the edge of the rock ! Your friends will love the pictures for sure !
After a well one hour spent at the summit we head back to the vehicle then drive back to the south area.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Youngsters must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is casual
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved for 50 minutes
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.