- 45 to 60 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
It really is a unique place: 1st park of Brazilian themed gardens, it has the Jardins Restaurant, specialized in mountain gastronomy that works during the whole year, besides differentiated spaces for events indoors or outdoors. All this, amidst an exuberant nature with some of the most beautiful views of the Serra da Mantiqueira and with easy access for those coming from Campos do Jordão, Vale do Paraíba or São Paulo. We are a private company, totally responsible for maintaining its structure: 14 hectares and 82 thousand square meters of landscaping. We do not receive assistance from any public agency, we depend exclusively on the sale of the tickets to maintain all structure, staff of gardeners and employees who work here.
- Entry/Admission - Jardim dos Pinhais Ecco Parque
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Jardim dos Pinhais Ecco Parque
Wednesday to Monday from 9am to 5pm (Free guided tour leaves every hour)
Visit: Jardim dos Pinhais Ecco Parque, Santo Antonio do Pinhal, State of Sao Paulo
Thematic Gardens Circuit
The 1,200m extension theme park circuit was designed and built in an area and pasture and anthropized forest. The winding path that runs through the various theme gardens has ramps with average acclivity of 10% and fully respects the existing nature. Therefore, it provides a pleasant and gentle walk being accessible for all ages, including those with special needs.
• All grassed areas and flowering beds were degraded or grazing areas.
• The seeds of flowers used are mainly imported from the Netherlands.
• The process of germination and preparation of the seedlings is carried out in our greenhouses.
• A flower bed lasts an average of 30 days.
• As the park needs to be always flowering, regardless of the season, the beds undergo a rotation in the replacement of plants.
• Flowering and expired plants can not be substituted for others of the same species.
• In order for the composition of the flowerbeds to be dynamic and vary from month to month, the chosen flowers will be of different colors, heights and textures. ** In the Canadian garden, this composition is quite evident.
• The variety of plants is so great that you will be able to photograph a cactus of the Atacama desert, having as background Araucarias.
• In the Tropical Garden, in the midst of an Anthropized Forest, you can rest or read a book on a net at an altitude of 1,250m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 6 years of age are free of charge
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.