- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An amazing tour where you will discover why the waters of Negro and Solimoes rivers cannot mix for several kilometers.
Join the best Amazon River tour where you will discover the magical amazon rain forest.
You can also enjoy a tour under the flooded forest where you can see a little bit of the local fauna and flora, the tour will be leaded by a local and experienced tour guide.
The tour can be with minimum two people and maximum ten people per group.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Parque Ecologico Janauari
- Entry/Admission - Meeting of Waters
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Everyday Starting at 9:00 AM and ending at 3:00 PM, with transfers included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Ecologico Janauari, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
An amaziong place where you can enjoy a little bit of the amazon forest and its tributaries plus the giant water lilies and the famous meeting of the waters.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Meeting of Waters, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
The junction where the Negro river meets Solimoes and together they will form the famous Amazon river which flows until the atlantic ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Comunidade Catalao, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
A small floating houses village where we will pass by without stop, it gives an idea how the locals live on floating houses in the middle of the Amazon river.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
This was beyond my expectations. I found myself in awe and wonderment the entire time. It was such a privilege to witness the Amazon jungle this way. One of my favorite experiences ever...and I am a travel journalist and have visited every continent! Our guide, Sena, was perfect personable and knowledgeable and considerate. I got to see everything I wanted...the meeting of the waters even got to run our hands through the waters to experience the difference in temperatures, giant lily pads, monkeys, and see the Amazon jungle, first hand.