- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
An amazing four-hour tour where you can see the confluence of two rivers flowing side by side without mix, the Negro and Solimões rivers, together they form the mighty Amazon river, by speedboat you will explore the flooded forest and enjoy unforgettable landscapes.
In this tour, you can visit the Janauary lake a beautiful place located between Negro and Solimões rivers where the wildlife is abundant and where you can make your dreams to visit the Amazon come true. The tour will be accompanied by knowledgeable tour guide who can keep you informed about every place visited in this itinerary.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Certified Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Covered Speedboat with Pilot
- Entry/Admission - Parque Ecologico Janauari
- Entry/Admission - Meeting of Waters
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also meet the cutomers at the airport with the flight details, cruise ship terminal at the passengers terminal or at a place with ease access for the guide and transport and any hotels in Manaus
- Eduardo Gomes Intl Airport, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
Manaus Floating Docks
Returns to original departure point
Everyday Starting at 9:00 AM and ending at 3:00 PM, with transfers included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Ecologico Janauari, Rio Negro / Rio Solimoes Salidas Marina David / Manaus Moderna, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
An amazing place where you can enjoy a little bit of the amazon rainforest and its tributaries, plus the giant water lilies and the famous meeting of the waters.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Meeting of Waters, Rio Negro e Rio Solimoes, Manaus, State of Amazonas 69005-141 Brazil
The junction where the Negro river meets Solimoes and together they will form the famous Amazon river which flows until the atlantic ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Comunidade Catalao, Rio Negro, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
A small floating houses village where we will pass by without stop, it gives an idea how the locals live on floating houses in the middle of the Amazon river.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.