- 5 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Make the most of your stop in Santos and disembark your cruise ship for an exciting private excursion with a local guide. This is a great choice for those who are looking for both an historical and an ecological tour, a mix between the gorgeous beaches and the history of Santos city. If you are looking for history and nature, you will be impressed by this tour. You be delighted by the charming historic center, where you will be able to visit the Coffee Museum, Pelé Museum, take a ride on the historic tram for panoramic sightseeing, see an amazing beach edge garden and much more.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan with free wifi service
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Maritime Passenger Terminal - Giusfredo Santini, Armazém 25 Interno do Porto de Santos - Av. Cândido Gafre - Docas, Santos - SP, 11013-240, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
On this tour, you can start by visiting the center of Santos, where you can take a historical tram to see the many attractions of the city, such as the coffee museum, housed in a beautiful building built in the early part of the 20th century. You will pass through the streets that show architecture and the whole potential of coffee times in Brazil.
This tour also passes: Porchat Island, Cable Car, Santos Football Stadium, Serrat Hill, Natural Park, Aquarium, by the edge of the beach of Santos, which is one of the largest beach gardens in the world. Visit the monument of the 500 years of Brazil from the famous architect Oscar Niemeyer. From here you can see the city with gorgeous panoramic views and finish by visiting the beautiful beaches and spend some time in relax enjoying a coconut water.
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before bringing you back to your cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour, so we will arrange the time to your ship cruise, after booking you will receive a message from us to describe your cruise ship name, dock time and departure time.
- Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Cash is usually the only way to pay for small entrance fees at tourist sights, at smaller restaurants and small shops. You can exchange your money with our local guide safely.
- Visit Brazil safely with our local guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.