- 5 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a great choice for those who are looking for an ecological tour, a mix between the gorgeous beaches and the history of Santos city. If you are looking for history and nature, you will be impressed by this tour. You be delighted by the panoramic sightseeing, see an amazing beach edge garden and much more.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan with free wifi service
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
Maritime Passenger Terminal - Giusfredo Santini, Armazém 25 Interno do Porto de Santos - Av. Cândido Gafre - Docas, Santos - SP, 11013-240, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
On this tour, you can start by visiting the beaches of Santos, moving to another city Sao Vicente ( The first brazilian village ) you will visit Porchat Island and after you can take the cable car to reach the Hang Gliding Hill with gorgeous panoramic view.
This tour also passes by the edge of the beach of Santos, which is one of the largest beach gardens in the world. Visit the monument of the 500 years of Brazil from the famous architect Oscar Niemeyer.
After our trip continue by ferry towards the city of Guaruja ( The Atlantic Pearl ) where you will visit some amazing beaches and spend some time in relax enjoying a coconut water.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Cash is usually the only way to pay for small entrance fees at tourist sights, at smaller restaurants and small shops. You can exchange your money with our local guide safely.
- Visit Brazil safely with our local guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.