- 5 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Make the most of your stop in Santos and disembark your cruise ship for an exciting full day private tour excursion.
This is a great choice for those who are looking for an ecological tour, a mix between the gorgeous beaches and the history of Santos city. If you are looking for history and nature, you will be impressed by this tour. You be delighted by the panoramic sightseeing, see an amazing beach edge garden and much more.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan with free wifi service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexible to the ship arrival and departure
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
Maritime Passenger Terminal - Giusfredo Santini
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
On this tour, you can start by visiting the beaches of Santos, moving to another city Sao Vicente ( The first brazilian village ) you will visit Porchat Island and after you can take the cable car to reach the Hang Gliding Hill with gorgeous panoramic view.
This tour also passes by the edge of the beach of Santos, which is one of the largest beach gardens in the world. Visit the monument of the 500 years of Brazil from the famous architect Oscar Niemeyer.
After our trip continue by ferry towards the city of Guaruja ( The Atlantic Pearl ) where you will visit some amazing beaches and spend some time in relax enjoying a coconut water.
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before bringing you back to your cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Cash is usually the only way to pay for small entrance fees at tourist sights, at smaller restaurants and small shops. You can exchange your money with our local guide safely.
- Visit Brazil safely with our local guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.