- 5 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Make the most of your staying in Santos and go for an exciting full day private tour excursion to Sao Paulo.
This is a great choice for those who are looking for an ecological tour, a mix between nature and the history of Sao Paulo city. If you are looking for history and nature, you will be impressed by this tour. You be delighted by the panoramic sightseeing.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan with free wifi service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
Maritime Passenger Terminal - Giusfredo Santini, Armazém 25 Interno do Porto de Santos - Av. Cândido Gafre - Docas, Santos - SP, 11013-240, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Your guide will pick you up from the hotel and drive you to downtown São Paulo (about 1 hour) for a brief historical walking tour. See the sight where the city was founded in 1554 at the Pátio do Colégio, a historical Jesuit mission church and school. Stop at the famous Catedral da Sé (Cathedral of Sé), a neo-gothic building from the 20th century, which holds up to 8,000 people. Afterwards, continue your scenic tour of São Paulo by private vehicle passing by the Monastery of Sao Bento, a historical sight belonging to the Benedictines, who have sung Gregorian chants at masses there since the 16th century, the 30-story Martinelli building – São Paulo’s first skyscraper – and the Banespa Tower that looks similar to New York’s Empire State building. Pass the churches of St Francis that were built during the 18th century, and the Municipal Theater of São Paulo, the city’s oldest theater and a venue for renowned concerts and operas. Learn from your guide about São Paulo Law School, the city’s first established university, admire the Tea Bridge, the 42-story Italian Tower and City Hall, an imposing building made entirely of travertine marble. Keep an eye out for Brazil’s largest residential building – the Copan building, designed by the famous architect, Oscar Niemeyer. In addition to these city landmarks, you’ll drive through several interesting areas including: Liberdade: The Japanese district of São Paulo, where Japanese immigrants settled at the beginning of the 20th century Paulista Avenue: A financial district created at the end of the 19th century, then home to wealthy coffee farmers Ibirapuera Park: São Paulo´s main park, including a peaceful garden landscape designed by Roberto Burle Marx The Municipal market: A vibrant building, inaugurated in São Paulo in 1932. Besides coming in contact with the Brazil great gastronomical variety. You will be able to try the famous pastel de bacalhau (a fried pastry with salt-cod filling) or a sandwich with more than 400 grams of mortadela (meals not included in price). Vila Madalena neighborhood and Sunset Square – a bohemian area full of artist studios and home to the best murals in town. At the Sunset Square, enjoy great views of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Cash is usually the only way to pay for small entrance fees at tourist sights, at smaller restaurants and small shops. You can exchange your money with our local guide safely.
- Visit Brazil safely with our local guide.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.