- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy this 7 hour private tour through Salvador da Bahia, ending at its most beautiful beaches.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
In this itinerary you will have the privilege of experiencing, witnessing and feeling through the walks in the company of our highly qualified guides what the first capital of the country preserves in your soul. The Pelourinho is the most important cultural center and one of the main cradles of the development trajectory of the country.
Walking through the original 17th century cobblestone streets, our city tour standard allowed you to view history through pictures, prose and poetry, feeling the aromas of cooking that blend into a kind of mythical being called Bahian soul. Soon after enjoying and enriching with the whole history of Brazil's cradle, we will continue along the edge of the city until we reach the beautiful beaches of Flamengo and Stella maris where a beautiful infrastructure awaits us to take advantage of the beach.
• Barra Square Square
• Campo Grande Independence Monument
• Lacerda's elevator
• Rio Branco Palace
• Cathedral Church Basilica
• Church of San Francisco
• Largo do Pelourinho
• Carmo Church
• Flamengo Beach
• Stella Maris Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.