- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This full-day tour is a personalized and customizable tour that will allow you to experience Rio with just your group and personal guide. Every client is considered a VIP and the tour is executed in an air-conditioned, luxury sedan with up to 4 passengers. You can visit Sugar Loaf or Christ the Redeemer and see the best of what this wonderful city has to offer.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Airport transfer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Transport by private vehicle
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Hotel lobby, airport, pier
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Hotel lobby, airport, pier
Your full-day combo tour can include visits to Sugar Loaf and Corcovado (where the Christ the Redeemer statue stands. You will enjoy a city tour and visitTijuca forest (considered the largest urban jungle). You can also enjoy a snack the waterfall, or choose to go to a restaurant. You can customize this tour as much as you want and will be assisted by your expert guide to make of this an unforgettable day.
Some of the options are the following:
Sugar Loaf: You can choose to take this 5-hour tour in which you'll visit Sugar Loaf Mountain by taking a cable car up. From the top, you can get a spectacular view of the Guanabara bay and of downtown Rio. Then, you will take a city tour which includes visits to the main attractions in downtown, the Sambodromo, the Maracana, the modern cathedral, the Sao Bento monastery and much more.
Since this is fully customizable, you can make some of your own choices such as going for lunch at the famous traditional "Colombo" restaurant, or at the bohemian borough of Santa Teresa. Also,a short helicopter flight (not included) can be booked off the Sugar Loaf.
Christ Statue: This is another great 5-hour tour which you can take. It will take you to the Corcovado mountain with a height of of 2,2,96 feet (710 meters above sea level). You will get there partially by means of a cog-and-rack train imported from the Swiss Alps, and an elevator, followed by a set of escalators. Then, you will reach the top and see Rio's famous landmark, erected to commemorate the centenary of Brazil's independence from the Portuguese crown. From here, you will get a 360 degree view of Rio, which is priceless. After this, you will take a car or van (buses not allowed) through the Tijuca jungle, and then drive along some of Rio's famous beaches. It's possible to take a short helicopter flight (not included) from a mountaintop near the Corcovado. Or we could hike on a trail through the world's largest urban jungle. As you're paying for a fully-customizable tour, this tour can also be extended and you can have a 'churrasco' lunch at one of Rio's famous BBQ-restaurants. You are always welcome to ask for suggestions.
Note: Price displayed is per luxury sedan. One adult equals one sedan. Select 1 adult at checkout to book a sedan for up to 4 people.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- It is highly advised to pre-purchase tickets to the Christ statue and Sugar Loaf online, so as to avoid huge queues in high season.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Note: If you are being picked up or drop-off at the airport, each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Note: Price displayed is per luxury sedan. One adult equals one sedan. Select 1 adult at checkout to book a sedan for up to 4 people.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.