- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience Rio de Janeiro’s famous Corcovado Mountain in the most rewarding way possible – by hiking up it! With an experienced guide, take a 2.5-hour hike through the mountain’s rainforest to its peak, where you’ll be justly rewarded with spectacular views of the city and Guanabara Bay. You’ll also get to see the mountaintop’s defining feature – Rio’s iconic Christ the Redeemer statue – up close.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- Food and drinks
- Corcovado entrance fee
Traveler pickup is offered
* Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
* Please wait for your guide in the hotel lobby of your selected hotel. if your hotel is not listed, contact us so we can inform you the closest pick up location and time
Hiking begining at the Lage Park, a park covered with atlantic rainforest. An alternative route to Christ Redeemer Statue.
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s most famous landmark, located in the first sector of the Tijuca Forest National Park. Our hiking starts at Parque Lage, a park covered with atlantic rainforest, with a beautiful and imponent old mansion and many century-old palm trees. The ascent lasts about two and a half hours, and from up there the view is very rewarding and it’s considered to be one of Rio’s most privileged belvederes. On our way back, the descent will be made by car or van.
• Parque Lage, Rua Jardim Botanico 414 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22461-000 Brazil
• Corcovado Christ the Redeemer, Parque Nacional da Tijuca Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is considered an advanced hike, with an elevation change from nearly sea level to 2,330 feet (710 meters)
- Actual time spent hiking is roughly 2.5 hours
- It is recommended that you wear light clothes and hiking shoes, and bring a small backpack with water, snacks, sunscreen and a hat
- Corcovado entrance fee costs 26 BRL and should be paid locally. Price is approximated and subject to change without notice.
- There is no age restriction, but we recommend this activity for adults between 12 and 55 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.