- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Make your day in Fortaleza even more enjoyable with a panoramic city tour followed by a transfer to the family-friendly Beach Park! In the 2-hour guided tour, you will see the city main sights, such as the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Central Market and Dragon of the Sea Art and Cultural Center. The transfer will take you to the Beach Park, located near Fortaleza by the seashore. It is a complex with a hotel, souvenir store, museum and an Aqua Park. The water-slides, waterfalls, an artificial river, and two aquatic structures found only in Brazil will guarantee entertainment for all ages in a perfect environment!
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Local guide
- Panoramic city tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan, van or minibus
- Beach Park entrance fees
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Hotels within Fortaleza
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
The day starts with the pickup from your hotel in Fortaleza around 8am.
Then, during the panoramic city tour, you are invited to discover the history and uniqueness of the beautiful city of Fortaleza. The Portuguese colonists were the first non-native settlers in Ceará that, in dispute with Dutch soldiers around the Fort of Schooneborch, founded a small village that would officially become the city of "Fortaleza de Nossa Senhora da Assunção", on April 13th, 1726. Today, the city is the fifth largest in Brazil with a population of 2.2 Million.
You’ll experience the full spectrum of the city, from the young Fortaleza to the old city by enjoying the diversity and beauty of the city’s well maintained historical buildings. See the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Central Market, the President Castelo Branco Mausoleum, the Martyr’s Square, the Center of Tourism, the Statue of Iracema. You will also know the Meireles Beach with its famous crafts fair, the beach that shelters the Rafts Harbor of Mucuripe and the famous beach “Praia do Futuro.”
Later, the travelers will make their way to the Beach Park. Located in Porto das Dunas, the park is only a short 9 mile (16km) drive from Fortaleza. The unique complex is a combination of resort, hotels, restaurants, shops, a sailing raft museum, water park, and beach. Over 700.000 people visit this fun attraction every year and with an area of over 42 acres (170.000 sq meters), this touristic and leisure complex has something for everyone!
The Aqua Park is the largest and best-equipped water park in Latin America. Surf the largest wave swimming pool and if you are adventurous, make sure you try the Insane water slide. Listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the highest water slide, its 135 feet (41 meters) is the equivalent to the height of a 14-story building. With the angle and slope, this water slide provides extremely rapid descents at speeds of 65 mph (105km/h)!
Have some fun at Noah's Ark, an area designed especially for young children. With many fun options like swimming pools, ramps, and waterfalls, your children will have fun for hours! They can search for lost treasure while confronting water serpents or water battle with water cannons on Treasure Island!
For something a little relaxing, visit the sauna or gently drift down the river on the Enchanted Stream. Finally, around 5pm, you will get back to the vehicle and be dropped off at your hotel.
Please Note: Various warnings for water activities
• People with special needs, pregnant women and children under 1.40 m tall cannot go on this slide.
• Overweight people or those with spinal problems or osteoporosis must be warned about this activity.
• There is only one position for going down this equipment.
• This can only be used by children over 1m tall. Adults are not allowed to use the slide together with children.
• This slide cannot be used by the physically handicapped and pregnant women.
• Only children over 10 years old can use the sauna.
• The slide can only be used by children up to 12 years old. Adults can accompany children but cannot play on the slides.
• Children are not allowed to enter without an adult
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring is a swimsuit, sandals, and towel
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes are recommended
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are highly recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.